Details of Deep – Toor Lilva 340Gm
- Pigeon pea is a good source of protein, dietary fiber, and various vitamins: thiamin, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- Potassium is the key mineral which is found in pigeon peas that acts as a vasodilator, reduces the blood constriction and also reduces blood pressure.
- Pigeon peas are also loaded with high protein content which is required for the growth and development. It is essential for the formation of cells, tissues, muscles and bones.
- One cup of cooked pigeon peas possesses 11 grams of protein.
- Pigeon peas possess low amount of calories, cholesterol and saturated fats which makes it healthy. The presence of dietary fiber keeps full for a long period of time, increase metabolism rate and reduces the possibilities of weight gain.
- Please check the sticker on the back of the product.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.