Details of Patel’s Jowar Flour. Sorghum flour. White millet flour
- Patel’s Jowar Flour is freshly home grinded in the hometown and offers the best quality Guaranteed.
- The dough is soft, so not much kneading is required for those Jowar Rotla. Best Quality Guaranteed.
- Jowar roti or jowar bhakri Are healthy traditional flatbreads made with sorghum flour. These rotis are also called as Jolada rotti in Karnataka. These flatbreads are vegan and gluten-free.
- Product Of India.
- Sorghum is a healthy millet that is good in minerals like calcium, potassium, phosphorus and iron. Being rich in antioxidants, its good for the heart too and is diabetic friendly. Jowar is also an excellent gluten free flour.
- Jowar roti has a nice soft texture and even on cooling do not become hard or chewy.
- Jowar High in Protein. Jowar Good for Bone Health. Jowar Helps Weight Loss. Jowar Improves Digestive System.
- Grinded Sorghum
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.