Showing the single result
Green Pista 100gm$4.50
- Pistachios are loaded with nutrients. A 28-gram serving of pistachios contains good amounts of fiber, protein, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Pistachios are high in protein, fiber, and antioxidants. They also have several other important nutrients, including vitamin B6 and potassium.
- Pistachios have fewer calories and more protein than most other nuts. Also, their essential amino acid content is higher than any other nut.
- Pistachio nut is usually eaten raw or is enjoyed roasted, salted or sweetened. It has a nutty taste and a very pleasant aroma.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, airtight and dry place