Pure Desi Ghee
Showing all 2 results
Aseel Ghee – 1 litre$9.99
- It’s vegetable Ghee
- Ghee is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which decrease LDL cholesterol.
- Ghee is strengthening and removing toxins from our system. “The butyric acid in combination with vitamins A, D, E, and K present in ghee aids in boosting immunity, promotes gut health, keeps your hair and skin healthy, lubricates joints and strengthens our bones,”
- Ghee can also help in increasing good HDL cholesterol,”
- Vegetable Ghee brings home the original taste that families love. It’s secret formula lends it a unique taste and grainy texture that is envied by lesser brands.
Brars Pure Desi Ghee – 1600gm$35.00
- Ghee is a clarified form of butter.
- Ghee is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which decrease LDL cholesterol. Cow’s ghee is a natural antioxidant which eliminates free radicals and inhibits oxidation process.
- Ghee is a type of clarified butter. It is prepared by simmering butter until all the milk solids can be removed from it. What is left is pure unadulterated milk fat. It is an incredible cooking oil as it remains stable at high temperatures. Despite being made from dairy, Ghee is lactose free!
- Ghee has been an integral part of life in India for over five thousand years. From being a part of traditional rituals to having a myriad of uses in Ayurveda, the vedic medicinal system, Ghee was and still is an incredibly versatile and useful ingredient. No wonder it has been considered a sacred product!