- Gram flour or besan is a pulse flour made from a type of ground chickpea called the gram chickpea.
- It is a staple ingredient in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, including in Indian, Bangladeshi, Burmese, Nepali, Pakistani, and Sri Lankan cuisines.
- Besan contains soluble fiber, which keeps your heart healthy.
- Good for your heart, Lowers diabetes.
- Fights allergies. This is the flour you should use if your are allergic to gluten. Helps in weight loss. Helps in skin tightening.
There are no reviews yet.