Details of Sooji Regular
- Semolina is a coarse flour made from durum wheat, a hard type of wheat.
- Semolina is high in protein and fiber — both of which slow digestion and increase feelings of fullness between meals
- It’s also high in B vitamins like thiamine and folate, which have many important roles in your body, including helping convert food into energy.
- Semolina is a good source of iron and magnesium. These minerals support red blood cell production, heart health, and blood sugar contr
Tips to use Sooji Regular
- Add a few teaspoons to bread dough for a crusty texture.
- Mix it with boiling milk, honey, and vanilla extract for a tasty dessert pudding or hot cereal.
- Swap regular flour with semolina to add extra crispness to dough recipes.
- Use it to thicken a stew or sauce.
- Sprinkle it over potatoes before roasting for additional crunch.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.