Showing all 6 results
Brar Sweet Corn Flour – 4lb$6.50
- Corn is mainly composed of carbs and fairly high in fiber. It also packs a decent amount of low-quality protein.
- Corn is a good source of many vitamins and minerals. Popcorn tends to be higher in minerals, while sweet corn tends to be higher in vitamins.
- Corn flour is white and yellow and usually used for breading and also combined with other flours in baked goods. This flour is derived from whole kernel.
- No Artificial Colours • 100% Vegetarian • No Artificial Flavours • Gluten Free
Brar’s Pure Desi Ghee – 1600gm$27.00
- Ghee is a clarified form of butter.
- Ghee is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which decrease LDL cholesterol. Cow’s ghee is a natural antioxidant which eliminates free radicals and inhibits oxidation process.
- Ghee is a type of clarified butter. It is prepared by simmering butter until all the milk solids can be removed from it. What is left is pure unadulterated milk fat. It is an incredible cooking oil as it remains stable at high temperatures. Despite being made from dairy, Ghee is lactose free!
- Ghee has been an integral part of life in India for over five thousand years. From being a part of traditional rituals to having a myriad of uses in Ayurveda, the vedic medicinal system, Ghee was and still is an incredibly versatile and useful ingredient. No wonder it has been considered a sacred product!